AHSPG offices will be closed to the public until further notice. Please call us at 250.564.9794 for tenancy, payment and service inquiries. Updated information will be posted on our Facebook and website pages. Thank you.
We wish to update you on the latest information relating to the COVID-19 situation as relevant to Aboriginal Housing Society of Prince George (AHSPG).
Your health and safety is important to us. We want to take precautions to keep Elders, families, children, and individuals of all ages safe.
Our offices at 1919 17th Avenue are open, although we want to take some preventive measures. Until further notice, AHSPG will be postponing/cancelling any workshops, events and bookings at 1919 17th Avenue.
Additional preventive measures and recommendations to all:
- Limit non-essential travel, including visits to our office. We suggest that you call first.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We encourage you to get the latest information on COVID-19 at the BC Centre for Disease Control at
For health questions or concerns, please contact your family doctor, a public health service or the HealthLinkBC helpline (dial: 8-1-1).
For updates on AHSPG services, please contact our office at 250-564-9794 or check social media (www.facebook.com/aboriginalhousingsocietyofprincegeorge)