The AHSPG Board of Directors oversees, authorizes, and evaluates the operations of the organization. They meet every two months and their duties include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the trustees of the society on behalf of the membership.
- Approving the society’s goals and objectives.
- Establishing organizational policy and other general guidelines and limits for the society’s operations.
- Authorizing all programs developed by the society.
- Properly evaluating the rules that govern the society’s operations.
- Reviewing the board’s own performance.
Below are the AGM Reports from previous years.