AHSPG strives to meet the needs of our tenants and applicants. Our primary program is the provision of affordable housing.
- Our new Indigenous Support Program ensures that we have an extended level of support physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being of all tenants and community members.
- The Community Voicemail (CVM) program provides voicemail access to help connect people to housing, jobs, medical care and family.
- Cultural activities will support tenants, events and the site of future developments through arts and cultural activities.
- We always welcome volunteers to support and spark change in our communities.
- Hall rentals and program spaces are available.